Forest River RV Cherokee Grey Wolf Ice Houses
Forest River's Cherokee Grey Wolf series travel trailers, ice houses, and toy hauler travel trailers are bringing you a remarkable RV. The Grey Wolf is engineered with impeccable quality, well designed features, superior quality and remarkable affordability. Cherokee has designed the Grey Wolf to accommodate every camping enthusiast needs.
All floorplans are open, spacious and filled with all the amenities you would need on any trip away from home. Features like the breakfast bar with stools, stylish radius cabinets, slide out sunrooms and large bathrooms make the Grey Wolf an easy pick. With ample storage inside and exterior storage as well, you won't have to leave anything but work behind. Easy and light enough for your vehicle to tow, the Grey Wolf makes life a bit easier.
So pick your next relaxation destination and let a Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf travel trailer or toy hauler travel trailer provide you with all the comforts of home!
The Cherokee Grey Wolf 17FHC ice house by Forest River offers plenty of cargo space for your off road toys.
There is a ramp door that is 59" x 71". In the cargo area you will also find a rollover sofa and removable table. On one wall there is a LCD TV mount.
The kitchen area offers a refrigerator, sink, and two burner range. In the very front you will find a dinette.
There is also a wet bath for your convenience.
There are two areas for ice access, in the front by the dinette, and in the cargo area.
Price: Call Today!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Top of Page
Cherokee Grey Wolf
- Mini Blinds on All Windows
- Hard Window Valances
- Radius Windows
- Safety Glass Windows
- Bed Sheet
- Wardrobe Closets
- Dual Bulb Reading Lights
- Night Stands Each Side of the Bed
- Floor to Ceiling Mirrored Wardrobe Door
- High Rise Faucet
- Self Edged Counter Tops and Tabletops
- Large Storage Doors
- Full Extension Roller Glide Drawers
- Monitor Panel
- Double Door Refrigerator
- Large Storage Drawer Under Cooktop
- Toe Kicks at Cabinet Bases
- Hidden Switches Cabinet with Dry Erase Board
- Large, Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- 40" Dinette (Selected Floorplans)
- One Piece Slide Out Side Walls
- U-Shaped Dinette with Pedestal Legs on All Bunkhouse Models (Selected Floorplans)
- Decorative Paneling on all Slide Out End Walls Decor
- Cherry Stained Shaker-Style Cabinets
- Large Overhead Cabinets
- High Grade Cabinet Handles
- Rounded Styles Cabinets
- Acrylic Bath Sinks (Large)
- Shower Curtain
- Linoleum in Bath Area
- Double Framed Tub Bases
- Large, Mirrored, Medicine Cabinet
- High Output Cook Top
- Carousel High Output Microwave
- Digital TV Antenna with Power Booster
- 13.5 Air Conditioner
- Water Heater By-Pass
- AM/FM/CD Stereo with iPod Hookup
- Six Gallon Turbo Water Heater
- Radius Luggage Doors
- 20 lb. LP Bottles w/ Cover
- Awning Drip Rail and Down Spouts
- Patio Awning
- One-Piece Rubber Roof
- Upgrade Graphics
- Two-Toned Exterior Metal
- Colored Front and Rear Metal
- Outside Stereo Speakers
- Radius Entry Door
- Cable Hook Up
- Outside Outlet
- Radius, Double Drop Step
Aerodynamic Radius Front Profile
- Front Diamond Plate Stone Guard
- 3/8" Walkable Roof Decking
- Radius Truss Roof Rafters
- 5/8" Tongue and Groove Plywood Floor
- 2" X 3" Floor Joists
- Powder Coated, Rust Resistant Frame
- Up to an R13 with Residential Roof Insulation
- Linoleum Front to Back
- Roto Cast (Seamless) Holding Tanks
- 12" on Average Side Wall Stud
- Galvanized Steel High Wind Bands
See us for complete list of features and options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational products. Today that vision is a reality.
Continually growing, Forest River operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the midwest and west coast.Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer.
|Top of Page
Need help finding the right RV for you?
RV Financing is available!
We try to show current and accurate data. Any price/listing may not show the most current transactions or may show an occasional data entry error. Inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale, and prices are subject to change at any time. All prices plus government fees and taxes, any dealer document preparation charge, any finance charge and any emissions testing charges. Prices subject to change, only prices that are contracted are final.